Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some More Jewelry Jokes

For This month it's time to make people laugh.  I found some jokes that are funny.  Also, please feel free to comment on my blog posts.

Joke 1

A man walks into a jewellery store to buy his girlfriend an engagement ring. Looking behind the glass case, he comes across an exquisite band with a large-sized rock in its center. Excuse me sir, the gentleman says to the salesman. How much is this ring? Ah, that's a beautiful piece, the salesman replies. It goes for $10,000. My God! the man exclaimed. That's a lot of money! Yes, but a diamond is forever. Perhaps, the gentleman replied, but my marriage won't last that long!

Joke 2

It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present. 'Oh, I don't know,' she said . 'Just give me something with diamonds.'That's why I'm giving her a pack of playing cards.

Joke 3

WHAT WOMEN THINK DURING SEX
At 17:  Hope I don't get pregnant!
At 30 : I wish this time he'll buy me those diamond earrings I want!
At 50 : We have to paint the ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment